For the second year in a row, Rolex has topped the list of the most reputable companies on the planet. We are delighted to share with you the new ranking of the Reputation Institute, a management consulting firm based in Boston. The Global RepTrak 100 conducted by the Reputation Institute is an annual study which is based on feedbacks collected from some 170,000 ratings that took place in 15 countries. LEGO, Walt Disney, Canon, Sony, Rolls Royce and Google are other companies in the top 10.
This study measures the reputation of the world’s 100 most highly-regarded and familiar global companies including firms which must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a significant economic presence in the 15 countries
- Have an above average reputation in its home country
- Have global familiarity over 40%
The results tell us:
- Which companies are best regarded by consumers,
- What drives trust and support with consumers,
- How the top companies are living up to public expectations.
Please find enclosed the evolution of this ranking from 2012. This year, with a score of 80.38, Rolex’s result marks the first time in the Global RepTrak ranking’s history that a top-ranked company has recorded an overall excellent score (score over 80 points).
According to the study, Rolex scores «excellent» in 3 dimensions:
- Rolex is perceived as offering products and services of high quality (86.58)
- Rolex is perceived as standing behind its products and services (82.81)
- Rolex is perceived as a profitable company (82.74)
Finally, according to the Reputation Institute, communication is the key point of a company’s reputation and is built not only through the communication strategy and its usual 3 channels (Earned, Paid, Owned) but also through the consumer experience which is becoming more and more important nowadays.
Schaap en Citroen has been an official Rolex retailer in the Netherlands ever since 1955. Please click here to find an overview of our current Rolex collection.