The inspiration behind the Reverso Tribute flows from the very heart of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s watchmaking expertise. Witness the Reverso Grande Complication watches: the Tourbillon and the Gyrotourbillon®, the latter belonging to the Hybris Mechanica® collection that vividly reflects the inventiveness of the Maison.
This collection is clearly intended for a public of connoisseurs with a discerning vision of both its horological content and its aesthetic. Its different faces are inspired by original models that are an integral part of the Jaeger-LeCoultre heritage. They caused a sensation when they were launched and have consistently inspired the Manufacture ever since. The “1931” spirit gives a vintage touch of a resolutely daring kind, since the watches of that period boldly flaunted chocolate brown, blue or even red dials that have become great favourites among collectors.
Alongside its generosity in terms of complications and innovations, the Reverso Tribute watch also stands out through the ideal proportions of its case, its colourful, lightly textured fine-grained dials, its Dauphine-type hands, its hand-applied hour-markers, as well as the ultimate touch of refinement conveyed through its sunray-finish carrier.
Driven by mechanical manually-wound movements, all Reverso Tribute models feature the Duo concept of two independent faces complete with a day/night indicator. A discreet trigger system serving to adjust the second timezone is seamlessly integrated into the case at 6 o’clock so as to preserve its smooth aesthetic lines.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS MOVEMENT
• Mechanical manually-wound, Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 854A/2
• 180 components
• 21,600 vibrations per hour
• 45-hour power reserve
• 21 jewels
• 17.20 mm x 22 mm, 3.8 mm thick
• Front: hours, minutes, small seconds
• Back: second time-zone, 24-hour day/night indicator
• Stainless steel
• Dimensions: 42.8 mm x 25.5 mm
• Thickness: 9.15 mm
• Water resistance: 3 bar
• Hand-applied hour-markers
• Front: finely grained opaline, blue hour-makrers
• Back: blue with Clous de Paris hobnail guilloché pattern, silver-toned hour-markers
• Front: blued for the hours, minutes, small seconds
• Back: silver-toned for the hours, minutes and day/night indicator
• Dark blue alligator leather with 18 mm stainless steel folding clasp
Please click here for more sales information.
Source: Jaeger-Le Coultre