The Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar combines yellow gold with the most classic complication in all of watchmaking. Day, date, month, astronomical moon, with the week of the year displayed on the dial’s outer chapter ring and the essential leap year indication hold pride of place on the “Grande Tapisserie” decorated dial.
Dial Blue dial with “Grande Tapisserie” pattern, yellow gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating, blue inner bezel.
Gold & Bracelet Not only has gold always symbolized wealth and power, it has now been chosen as the most exquisite case for Audemars Piguet’s ultra-precise and complex watch mecanisms. 18-carat yellow gold bracelet with AP folding clasp.
Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar specifications
- Case: 18-carat yellow gold case, glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback, screw-locked crown, water-resistant to 20 m.
- Case Width: 41.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 20 m
- Case Thickness: 9.50 mm
- Dial: Blue dial with “Grande Tapisserie” pattern, yellow gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating, blue inner bezel.
- Bracelet: 18-carat yellow gold bracelet with AP folding clasp.
- Calibre Manufacture: 5134 Calibre
- Total diameter: 29.00 mm
- Frequency of balance wheel: 2.75 Hz (19,800 vibrations/hour)
- Type of balance-spring: stud-holder Mobile stud-holder
- Power reserve: 40 h
- Balance-spring type: Balance with variable inertia blocks
- Perpetual calendar with week indication, day, date, astronomical moon, month, leap year, hours and minutes
- Extra-thin movement
- Suspended barrel
- The oscillating weight is guided by a peripheral ring rolling on four ruby runners, which reduces friction and wear to the minimum possible
- Moon phase indicator, laser microstructured, laid on aventurine
- Moon phase astronomical indicator requiring correction every 125 years and 317 days
- Manual finishing on components
- Oscillating weight can be custom decorated upon customer’s request
For more sales information on the watch, please click here.